Access to and use of this World Wide Web site ("GeorgiaJobs.com" of GAJobs) is provided subject to these terms and conditions. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Use of Material On the GeorgiaJobs Website
The information, artwork, text, video, audio, or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on GAJobs' Website are protected by copyright laws. Some images (information available upon request) are copyrighted ©. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without GAJobs' express written consent. Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on GAJobs' Website.
You may print Materials on GAJobs' Website for personal purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies. Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from GAJobs' Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. The Materials included on GAJobs' Website have been compiled by GAJobs' from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
All media files on GAJobs' Website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit, or distribute any media files made available on GAJobs' Website without GAJobs' express written consent. Permission to photocopy or otherwise reproduce material should be directed to info@gajobs. You should not attempt to pass off any of GAJobs' content as your own work.
Security and Protection of Confidential Material
GAJobs has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site. Registration Forms Contact information from the registration forms is used for contact with registrar for job board purposes only. All information is kept confidential and is never sold to third parties. Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (i.e. name, email, and postal address), and demographic information (zip code, and citizenship). Profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor's experience at our site showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
Sites Linked From GAJobs' Website
The sites linked from GAJobs Website are not under GAJobs' control, and GAJobs does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. GAJobs does not intend links on the GAJobs' Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for convenience only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at GAJobs' Website are provided "AS IS," without warranties of any kind. GAJobs expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
GAJobs shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, Materials and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on GAJobs' Website. GAJobs shall have no liability for:
makes no warranty, representation or
guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of
the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason. GAJobs
makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be
uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected.
GAJobs reserves the right to make changes to our terms, conditions, policies and/or rates at any time.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall GAJobs be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For purposes of this section, GAJobs shall include and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
GAJobs does not endorse any specific commercial product mentioned on GAJobs' Website or any commercial products linked to by this Website.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Copyright (c) GAJobs and/or content partners, all rights reserved.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(3), a notification of claimed infringement related to any of the GAJobs Properties must be a written communication addressed to the designated agent as set forth above, and must include substantially all of the following:
1. a physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. specific identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a list of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. information related to the work(s) reasonably sufficient for GAJobs to promptly locate the work (e.g. title of work, location within the GAJobs Properties, etc.);
4. information reasonably sufficient to permit GAJobs to directly contact the complaining party, such as a complete name and address, telephone number, and an email address;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement requesting that GAJobs take a specific act with respect to the alleged infringement (e.g., removal, access restricted or disabled); and
7. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.